Join the Indian Hair Report Affiliate Network
Make Money Through Your Website Traffic by Marketing Information Your Customers Want!
If Your Online Website Markets Mainly to an African American Audience or African American Consumers you can begin to profit from your site now by partnering with us. The Indian Hair Report is the only eBook online that teaches African American consumers how to purchase 100% Indian Remy Temple Hair, Lace Fronts, or Indian Hair Wigs directly from India. As a ClickBank Affiliate, for every sale generated by your website you will receive 50% Commission on every sale made by your customers. Your sales will be tracked directly through ClickBank and all payments will be distributed directly to you through ClickBank.
By using our marketing banners, you will have the right tools available that will help you succeed!
The Indian Hair Report Affiliate Network is for Websites that:
- Market mainly to Middle Income African American Female Consumers
- Have web space available in which they are interested in making additional income from
- Have a growing customer database and brand loyalty
Quick Facts on the Black Hair Business:
“According to Chirs' Rock Good Hair Documentary, the black hair care industry is a $9 billion industry that affects the daily activities, wallets, self-esteem - and even the sex lives - of black women.“
- African American women purchase 30% to 34% of all hair products in the U.S.
- Black women make up roughly 65% of hair-care revenue.
- Indian Hair Can cost $80.00- 1000.000 for a full head of hair when bought directly from consumer to store. This same hair can be bought in India for $10.00-$40.00 if bought directly from factories.
- Korean- Americans control over 90% of the hair industry.
- Most Black businesses do not understand how to purchase hair from International suppliers and usually purchase hair through costly middlemen.
By joining the Indian Hair Affiliate Network you will be able to make sales on a product your customers already want!
ClickBank is a registered trademark of Keynetics Inc., a Delaware corporation. indianhairreport.com is not affiliated with Keynetics Inc. in any way, nor does Keynetics Inc
sponsor or approve any indianhairreport.com product. Keynetics Inc. expresses no opinion as to the correctness of any of the statements made by
indianhairreport.com in the materials and content contained within this website.